First off I want to thanks WeUseCoupons.com for this Great article on Aldi's.
If you do not subscribe to their news letter yet. You should!!
Here is a link to WeUseCoupons.com
They mentioned a few great tips before you begin shopping at their store and it's a short, very helpful post.
You will find the best prices on the following items (and there are more listed)
- Apple sauce
- Broth most times cheaper
- Canned mandarin oranges/pineapple
- Canned mushrooms
- Cheese products
- Condiments cheap
- Flour, vinegar, salt,………fill those cupboards cheap if you move into a new place!
- Frozen crispy chicken strips
- Frozen fruit
- Frozen juice or drinks
- Frozen meat
- Frozen potato products
- Ice cream
- Mayo light is really good
- Namebrands are there as well (might be the same as sales prices)