Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello World!!


I am starting this website to get myself organized and to have all of my resources in one central location.  I hate trolling the internet for hours searching for the best deals BUT I do it everyday.  On this site you will find tips, tricks, links and coupons.  Let’s face it times are tough and we all need to save money.
I *LOVE* to coupon and I have been doing so for a few years now.   I had a large stockpile which I lived off of for about a year.  So, now I am starting to stockpile again.  I am not going to lie to you couponing is an art and it’s a lot of work in the beginning.  There is so much to learn about the coupon world and I intend to share all my secrets new and old to help save you money.  Trust me in the end it’s ALL worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment